Weight Loss Tips and Motivation


Exercises
Dieting
Pills and Medicines
Surgeries and Treatments
Specialized Techniques
Motivation & Support
Programs and Plans
Tools & Calculators
Success Stories

Home > Weight Loss Success Stories

Lost Weight with a Herbal Dietary Tea

- Jennifer Tumanda

Jennifer Tumanda before and after losing weightI've been trying a lot of weight loss programs, but I think food and I have a very strong bonding that I can't just say no to anything laid on our dinner table. I even drop my boyfriend's call if he rings my phone when I'm in a middle of a good chocolate desert. I wanted to lose weight, but I really don't want to give up eating.

It's really frustrating because all my life I've been thin but when I reached 20, I suddenly gained gory fats here and there. Back in high school I'm a mere 98 lbs. but my weight skyrocketed to 130 lbs. when I reached college. My old friend won't even recognize me and even worse, they would ask me if I was pregnant! It's my own personal theory that I gained weight mainly because I was so fond of drinking beer during my college days and my appetite for food just seemed uncontrollable.

I've been in a lot of weight loss program. I tried to "no-rice" diet for about three days but rice is a staple food in my country, so I naturally have a longing for eating carbs. Next, I tried a juice diet and I even bough a brand new blender. The diet did not even last for two days! I end up eating my regular meals because fruit juices just won't satisfy my stomach. I also tried a vegetable diet, but to no avail. My family usually eats together during meals, so when I see them loving and savoring their dinner, I just can't help but love and savor and take as much dinner as I can.

I accidentally chance upon an effective weight loss program because of my mom. My mom is under a detox diet and she was drinking a cup of suspicious-looking and murky tea one night. "What's that you're drinking?" I asked her. "It's a herbal tea to improve my bowel movement," she answered. That rings a bell and bingo, I finally found what I was looking for!

Since then I begin drinking BioFitea herbal dietary teas on a regular basis. The tea contains 25% Senna leaves and 75% Senna pods. Senna is an all-natural herbal laxative. As I researched, it stimulates the colon, which leads to an increased rate of fat metabolism.

What I love about herbal dietary teas is that I can eat as much as I can but because it promotes a regular bowel movement, I don't have to worry about what I eat. A word of caution though, you should take the tea only if you are staying home the whole day. I was going in and out of the comfort room for about twice or so a day. It can be quite a hassle, but it's worth it. I went from 130 lbs to 128 lbs in just a week. Remember to take only one cup per day only as you might end up getting stomach cramps, diarrhea or nausea.

Herbal dietary may have its pros and cons. What I suggest you to do is just take a cup per day after eating a heavy meal. Aside from getting rid of unwanted fats, it also removes toxins. With regular use, it can promote a healthy digestive system.

Herbal dietary teas are much cheaper that synthetic drugs. But what's even better (and the most important thing for me) I don't have to give up eating at all!

 


All content and images are . All Rights Reserved by Sureshot Weightloss. Contact Us  |  Advertisement Enquiries